Find cheap hotels in Des Moines
Hotels from £48
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Des Moines
Most frequently booked hotels in Des Moines
Top budget Des Moines hotel deals
Top luxury Des Moines hotel deals
Finding Des Moines Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Des Moines? If you want to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions such as Science Center of Iowa, Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden and Iowa State Capitol Building. You can choose among 147 Des Moines hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're looking for cheap hotels in Des Moines, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Des Moines has various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 31 airport hotels
- 58 budget hotels
- 113 family-friendly hotels
- 49 luxury hotels
- 61 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Des Moines
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Des Moines, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following Des Moines hotels for the free breakfast:
- Ramada by Wyndham Ankeny
- Element West Des Moines
- Comfort Inn & Suites Event Center
These Des Moines hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Ramada by Wyndham Ankeny
- Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center Des Moines
- SpringHill Suites Des Moines West
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Des Moines enjoyed the on-site fitness centre:
- Hyatt Place West Des Moines Jordan Creek
- Des Lux Hotel
- Drury Inn & Suites West Des Moines
Exploring Des Moines
The city of Des Moines is known for its swimming, cycling and live music. Popular attractions in and around Des Moines include:
- Science Center of Iowa
- Greater Des Moines Botanical Garden
- Iowa State Capitol Building
- Salisbury House
- Des Moines Art Center
- Iowa State Fairgrounds
- Blank Park Zoo
When arranging your Des Moines getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Des Moines?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Des Moines, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Des Moines are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 116 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 343 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 296 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 159 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Des Moines is 914 mm.