- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- College for Creative Studies
- 3 min walk
- Detroit Historical Museum
- 3 min walk
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- 4 min walk
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Detroit, The Inn On Ferry Street is in the business district and near a train station. Campus Martius Park and GM Renaissance Center are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Eastern Market and Fairlane Town Center. Check out an event or a game at Little Caesars Arena, and consider making time for Greenfield Village, a top attraction not to be missed.
- College for Creative Studies - 3 min walk
- Detroit Historical Museum - 3 min walk
- Detroit Institute of Arts - 4 min walk
- Detroit Public Library - 5 min walk
- Wayne State University - 9 min walk
- Ferry Street Station - 2 min walk
- Detroit Station - 13 min walk
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 23 min drive
About this property
The Inn On Ferry Street
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Lovely properties. Second time. Loved room on first stay. Breakfast great. Room colors depressing. Dimly lit, dusty, dirty carpet runs, gap under door that needs to be addressed that made it loud with other guests up late and loud in common area. Drab colors.