- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Baitul Mukarram
- 14 min walk
- Ramna Park
- 17 min walk
- Bangabandhu National Stadium
- 18 min walk
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dhaka, Hotel Victory is in the city centre. Bashundhara City Mall and New Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Baldha Garden and Hatir Jheel. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bangabandhu National Stadium or Bangladesh Army Stadium.
- Baitul Mukarram - 14 min walk
- Ramna Park - 17 min walk
- Bangabandhu National Stadium - 18 min walk
- Banga Bhaban - 3 min drive
- Curzon Hall - 7 min drive
- Airport Railway Station - 38 min drive
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Karnaphuly Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Second on-site dining venue – Serves breakfast and light fare.
About this property
Food and drink
Cheap & adequate, in a good spot
I stayed at Hotel Victory for a couple days, and found it pretty decent for the price, though nothing especially amazing. The public areas are nicely appointed, but the halls with the rooms, and the rooms themselves, are quite plain. The traffic noise was ok but not especially quieted by the windows, and that may have been only because I was in a back room, not facing the main street which would probably be louder. Breakfast was decent but I wish the hours for it ran a little later. Overall, there's nothing specific to complain about, the place is pretty solid and not expensive. But you won't be impressed or anything either.
Pros: The employees struck an excellent balance between polite/helpful and unobtrusive.
Cons: Rooms could be a bit nicer in terms of things like chipped/peeling paint or scratches on things.
Location: Near Dhaka University, not too far from Old Dhaka and Dhanmondi.