- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gulshan Circle 1
- 2 min walk
- Hatir Jheel
- 15 min walk
- Gulshan Ladies Park
- 3 min drive
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dhaka, The Olives is in the city centre and on a lake. Gulshan South Paka Market D.N.C.C. and Jamuna Future Park are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hatir Jheel and Gulshan Ladies Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Bangladesh National Zoo, or check out an event or a game at Bangladesh Army Stadium.
- Gulshan Circle 1 - 2 min walk
- Hatir Jheel - 15 min walk
- Gulshan Ladies Park - 3 min drive
- United Hospital - 4 min drive
- Baridhara Park - 5 min drive
- Airport Railway Station - 12 min drive
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Strings – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Food and drink