- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gulshan Ladies Park
- 12 min walk
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.)
- 11 min drive
- United Hospital
- 15 min drive
- Baridhara Park
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Raintree Dhaka is located in Dhaka. Bangladesh National Museum and Liberation War Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gulshan South Paka Market D.N.C.C. and Rajuk Trade Center Shopping Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Bangladesh Army Stadium or Sher-e-Bangla Cricket Stadium.
- Gulshan Ladies Park - 12 min walk
- Jamuna Future Park - 12 min drive
- United Hospital - 15 min drive
- Gulshan Circle 1 - 16 min drive
- Baridhara Park - 17 min drive
- Airport Railway Station - 10 min drive
- Dhaka (DAC-Shahjalal Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
The Raintree Dhaka
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is in good location and the supporting staffs are good. only thing that went negative was that I reached hotel around 10 AM and they charged me $50 extra for early check out inspite of having free room. This was my 1st visit to this hotel and the were aware of my arrival time.