Find cheap hotels in Dharuhera
Hotels from £22
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dharuhera
Most frequently booked hotels in Dharuhera
Finding Dharuhera Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Dharuhera? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dharuhera
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Dharuhera, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotel in Dharuhera for the free breakfast:
- Aravali Resorts
The following Dharuhera hotel is liked by guests for the swimming pool:
- Aravali Resorts
The city of Dharuhera has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dharuhera include:
- Ashiana Village Center
- Heritage Transport Museum
- Kishanlal Public College
- BMG Mall
- Rao Tula Ram Park
- Urusvati Museum of Folklore
- Shri Shiv Kund Hot Water Spring
When making plans for your holiday in Dharuhera, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dharuhera?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Dharuhera, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Dharuhera are typically May and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas December and May have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 40°C during the day and 17°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 1 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 36°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 23 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 34°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 2 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Dharuhera is 29 mm.