Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, free toiletries and showers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the value of their stay
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bullring Shopping Centre and Chinese Quarter
Rowton Hotel ratings based on 95 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Rowton Hotel
Fine reasonably priced hotel.
7 Jun 2017 by Reception team
Thank you for your kind comments, We look forward to welcoming you back.
Cheap & Nasty Hotel
Not bad at all!
horrible hotel. rude staff.
Worse hotel I ever been it was just waste of money
Horrific, walked in and straight back out
About the Rowton HotelLocation 145 Alcester Street, Birmingham, England B12 0PJ
There are 4 meeting rooms available. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free self parking is available. This Victorian Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 241 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1903
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (14.7 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Bordesley Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Rowton Hotel offers 241 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
The Naylor Bar – This bar serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Princess Helena Suite – This restaurant only serves breakfast. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paragon Hotel Birmingham
- Rowton Hotel Birmingham
- Paragon Birmingham
- Rowton Birmingham