Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, showers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage and wedding services
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 15-minute walk of Bullring Shopping Centre and Chinese Quarter
Rowton Hotel ratings based on 94 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Rowton Hotel
Fine reasonably priced hotel.
7 Jun 2017 by Reception team
Thank you for your kind comments, We look forward to welcoming you back.
Cheap & Nasty Hotel
Not bad at all!
horrible hotel. rude staff.
Worse hotel I ever been it was just waste of money
Horrific, walked in and straight back out
Compliments to staff.
About the Rowton HotelLocation 145 Alcester Street, Birmingham, England B12 0PJ
There are 4 meeting rooms available. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free self parking is available. This Victorian Birmingham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 241 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 1903
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Birmingham (BHX) (14.6 km / 9.1 mi)
- Train station: Birmingham Bordesley Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Rowton Hotel offers 241 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
The Naylor Bar – This bar serves dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Princess Helena Suite – This restaurant only serves breakfast. Open daily.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.95 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paragon Hotel Birmingham
- Rowton Hotel Birmingham
- Paragon Birmingham
- Rowton Birmingham