Find cheap hotels in Dimona
Hotels from £53
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dimona
Most frequently booked hotels in Dimona
Finding Dimona Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Dimona? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Dimona has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dimona include:
- Mamshit National Park
- Crocoloco Crocodile Farm
- Neot HaKikar Pool
- Neot HaKikar Park
- Glass Art Museum Arad
- Tel Arad National Park
- Cochin Jewish Heritage Center
When is the Best Time to Explore Dimona?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Dimona, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Dimona are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas October and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 320 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Dimona is 483 mm.