Find cheap hotels in Dinan
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dinan
Most frequently booked hotels in Dinan
Finding Dinan Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Dinan? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 21 Dinan hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Dinan, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Dinan offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something you like:
- 2 airport hotels
- 2 budget hotels
- 13 family-friendly hotels
- 8 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dinan
When you're thinking about where to stay in Dinan, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Dinan hotel for the free breakfast:
- La Maison Pavie
The following Dinan hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Vacancéole - Dinan Duguesclin
The rural city of Dinan is known for its cathedral. Popular attractions in and around Dinan include:
- Saint Sauveur Church
- Eglise Saint-Malo de Dinan
- Les Remparts de Dinan
- Chateau de Dinan
- St. Malo Citadel
- St. Vincent Cathedral
- Golf de Tremereuc
When making plans for your holiday in Dinan, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Dinard (DNR-Dinard - Pleurtuit - Saint-Malo) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dinan?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Dinan, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Dinan are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are March and October, whereas April and September have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Dinan is 30 mm.