Find cheap hotels in Dingolfing
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dingolfing
Most frequently booked hotels in Dingolfing
Finding Dingolfing Hotels
So, you're considering going to Dingolfing? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Dingolfing has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dingolfing include:
- Church of St. Peter and Paul
- St. Martin's Church
- Trausnitz Castle
- Eisstadion am Gutenbergweg
When is the Best Time to Explore Dingolfing?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Dingolfing, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Dingolfing are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and July, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 12 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Dingolfing is 37 mm.