Find cheap hotels in Dinkelsbuehl
Hotels from £67
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Dinkelsbuehl
Most frequently booked hotels in Dinkelsbuehl
Finding Dinkelsbuehl Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Dinkelsbuehl? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 10 Dinkelsbuehl hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Dinkelsbuehl
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Dinkelsbuehl, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like these Dinkelsbuehl hotels for the free breakfast:
- Flair Hotel Weisses Ross
- Hotel Restaurant Piazza
- Hotel Gasthaus zur Sonne
The following Dinkelsbuehl hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Romantica Hotel Blauer Hecht
The city of Dinkelsbuehl has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Dinkelsbuehl include:
- St. George Church
- Museum Kinder-Zeughaus
- Stadtmuehle Museum 3D
- Dinkelsbuehl Golfclub
- Singers' Museum
- Franconian Museum
- Romanesque Cloister
When making plans for your holiday in Dinkelsbuehl, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Nuremberg (NUE-Nuremberg Airport) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Dinkelsbuehl?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Dinkelsbuehl, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Dinkelsbuehl are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and April, whereas March and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 8 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 5°C. Average precipitation for this season is 8 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 3 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Dinkelsbuehl is 23 mm.