Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- English breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include newspapers and a terrace
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- Steps from Surrey Hills and 10 minutes by car from Chessington World of Adventures
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 393 reviews
About the Running HorsesLocation Old London Road, Mickelham, Dorking, England RH5 6DU
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers for purchase
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Dorking Box Hill and Westhumble Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
Running Horses offers 6 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and complimentary toiletries. This Dorking inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 11 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Running Horses Inn Dorking
- Running Horses Dorking