Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, satellite TV and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and wedding services
- On-site recreation includes an outdoor tennis court, a health club and a steam room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from comfy beds and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Steps from Surrey Hills and 10 minutes by car from Denbies Wine Estate
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 533 reviews
About the Wotton HouseLocation Guildford Road, Dorking, England RH5 6HS
As a guest of Wotton House, you'll find an indoor pool, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 20 meeting rooms available. A sauna, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Wotton House. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dorking hotel.
- 1 building
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LGW-Gatwick) (28.7 km / 17.8 mi)
- Train station: Gomshall Station (5 km / 3.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Wotton House offers 111 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dorking hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
Tempus Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 25.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wotton House Hotel Dorking
- Wotton House Hotel
- Wotton House Dorking
- Wotton House
- Wotton Hotel Dorking
- Wotton House Dorking, Surrey, UK
- Vere Wotton House Hotel Dorking
- Vere Wotton House Hotel
- Vere Wotton House Dorking
- Vere Wotton House
- De Vere Wotton House Dorking Surrey UK
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.