Find cheap hotels in Douglas
Hotels from £47
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Douglas
Most frequently booked hotels in Douglas
Finding Douglas Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Douglas? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Douglas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Douglas include:
- Blissful Meadows Golf Club
- Indian Ranch
- River Bend Farm Visitors Center
- Buck Hill Management Area
- Cormier Woods
- Thompson International Speedway
- Southwick's Zoo
When arranging your Douglas getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Pawtucket, RI (SFZ-North Central State) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Douglas?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Douglas, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Douglas are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 9°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 278 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 0°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 301 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 325 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Douglas is 1220 mm.