Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include newspapers, a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to shopping
- Steps from Gold Souk and 15 minutes by car from Al Ghurair Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 57 reviews
About the Al Buraq HotelLocation 5 Old Baladiya Street, Dubai,
Al Buraq Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a meeting room. WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Al Buraq Hotel also features concierge services and room service (during limited hours).
- 81 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Newspapers for purchase
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Fridge (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Al Buraq Hotel offers 81 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and fridges can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Al Buraq Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 20 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Al Buraq Hotel Dubai
- Al Buraq Hotel
- Al Buraq Dubai
You should know
- In accordance with local laws, unmarried guests may be restricted from sharing rooms. Guests are obligated to provide proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served or allowed at Al Buraq Hotel.