Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Al Naseem
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- 12 minutes by foot from Al Ghurair Centre and a 4-minute drive from Dubai Creek
About the Al Sarab HotelLocation Al Rigga Street, Dubai, 113330
There's a restaurant on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. An outdoor pool, a nightclub, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Al Sarab Hotel. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dubai hotel.
- 84 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 bars or lounges
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (5.1 km / 3.2 mi)
- Metro station: Al Rigga Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Al Sarab Hotel offers 84 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Al Naseem – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Al Sarab Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500.00 per stay
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 35 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Al Sarab Hotel Dubai
- Al Sarab Hotel
- Al Sarab Dubai
- Al Sarab
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.