Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, pillowtop beds and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with ocean views at Horizon, All Day Dining, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to facials, aromatherapy or body treatments at the spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the bar and room service to the restaurant
- 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from The Beach Mall and 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from Burj Khalifa
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach Residence ratings based on 41 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach Residence
17 Dec 2018 by Mark Deere, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon. Regards, Mark Deere, General Manager
Friendly staff and greatly located hotel
18 Apr 2018 by Mark Deere, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review of Amwaj Rotana. I am glad that you were pleased with the level of service provided by our team but must apologize that there are aspects of our amenities that did not meet your expectations which caused inconvenience. Please know your feedback is of great importance and we will look into the points raised. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again very soon. Regards, Mark Deere, General Manager
27 Mar 2018 by Mark Deere, General Manager
Dear David, I am thrilled that your holiday was well spent with us and found our hotel satisfactory. I am sure that the team will be very happy to hear your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you again to the Amwaj Rotana very soon. Regards, Mark Deere, General Manager
Cracking hotel with very child friendly staff 😉😉
18 Mar 2018 by Mark Deere, General Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your experience of Amwaj Rotana. I am glad that we did not disappoint you and everything has met your expectations or even exceeded. Your thanks to the team will be shared in which I am certain they will be very happy to know. The team and I are so much looking forward to your future stay. Regards, Mark Deere, General Manager
13 Night Club Lounge Holiday
17 Dec 2017 by Mark Deere
Dear lee, Thank you for sharing your experience of our hotel. We were glad to know that the club lounge supplement has met your expectations and so is the hotel’s location and team’s service. We must apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced and be assured that we will consider the points you have raised for the future. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon at Amwaj Rotana. Regards, Mark Deere, General Manager
Great location & went the extra mile for us
12 Dec 2017 by Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach – Dubai.
Dear Guest, Thank you for having taken the time to complete our guest survey following your recent stay at the Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach – Dubai. I was pleased to see your online review that your stay was both comfortable and enjoyable. Thank you once again and we look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you to our hotel in not too distant future. Yours sincerely, Melat Tsige Guest Experience Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org I rotana.com
great beach resort hotel
15 Nov 2017 by Mark Deere
Dear kev, Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that you had a relaxing stay and were satisfied with the breakfast and the level of service provided by the team. The team and I are so much looking forward to your return to Amwaj Rotana. Best regards, Mark Deere General Manager
Great hotel on the beach
11 Oct 2017 by Mark Deere
Dear linda, Thank you for leaving a review on your recent visit to Amwaj Rotana. We were thrilled that you appreciated our hotel and had a wonderful experience. We can’t wait to welcome you again soon. Best regards, Mark Deere General Manager
One of the top hotels in Jumeirah Beach Residence
5 Sep 2017 by Frederick Soulban
Dear Lucy, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of Amwaj Rotana. It is indeed a pleasure to hear that we left a positive impression on your second visit to our hotel. We were glad too that the facilities and services we are offering have met your expectations. Your recommendation is highly appreciated and we can’t wait to welcome you again on your next visit. Best regards, Frederick Soulban Executive Assistant Manager
About the Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach ResidenceLocation Jumeirah Beach Residence, The Walk, Dubai, Dubai 86834
Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach Residence offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. A kid's pool, a sauna, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach Residence. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 301 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2010
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (35.8 km / 22.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach Residence offers 301 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to balconies. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Private balcony
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Electric kettle
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Horizon, All Day Dining – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Rosso, Italian Restaurant – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Benihana, Japanese – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specialises in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
JB's Gastropub – This gastropub specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Sundeck, Pool Bar – This poolside bar specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Safari nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
The on-site spa has 2 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
All guests, including children, and their visitors are required to present a valid passport or Emirates identification card at check-in. Copies of identification are not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 216.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120.00 for adults and AED 60.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 280 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 280.00
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 216.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Residence Hotel Dubai
- Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Residence Hotel
- Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Residence Dubai
- Amwaj Rotana Jumeirah Beach Residence
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Amwaj Rotana - Jumeirah Beach Residence offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.