Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine while dining at Armani/Mediterraneo
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with facials, detox wraps or massages at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Burj Khalifa and 15 minutes on foot from Dubai Mall
- Airport, shopping centre and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 2765 reviews
About the Armani Hotel DubaiLocation Burj Khalifa, Mohamed Bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, 888333
Armani Hotel Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A sauna, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Armani Hotel Dubai. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This Art Deco Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 160 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2010
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (14.5 km / 9 mi)
- Metro station: Burj Khalifa - Dubai Mall Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Armani Hotel Dubai offers 160 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and DVD players. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 62-inch Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and video game consoles. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Armani/Mediterraneo – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Armani/Ristorante – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves dinner.
Armani/Hashi – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner.
Armani/Amal – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner.
Armani/Deli – This family restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body wraps and detox wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. For hotel stays, the fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For residence stays, the fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 500.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Armani Hotel Dubai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Alcohol is not available via room service for Room (1 Bedroom Residence) and Armani Two Bedroom Residence categories. For more details, please contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 500.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 500.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Armani Hotel Dubai
- Armani Hotel
- Armani Dubai
You should know
- Armani Hotel Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.