Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and Egyptian cotton sheets
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with garden views at The Cavendish, one of the property's 6 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Dubai Marina and 9 minutes by car from The Walk
- Free shopping centre, beach and theme park shuttle service
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers ratings based on 131 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers
16 Apr 2019 by Mohamed Ateeq
Dear Guest Thank you very much for your review! It was nice to see that you enjoyed your time here. We hope to see you again soon! All the best, Mohamed Ateeq Assistant Front Office Manager & the Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers’ Management Team
31 Jan 2019 by John Clifton, General Manager
Hello! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for your feedback! We hope to see you again soon!
27 Jan 2019 by John Clifton, General Manager
Thanks for the 5 stars! We're glad you had an enjoyable stay with us and hope to see you again soon!
4 Nov 2018 by Michelle O Donoghue
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your review! It was nice to see that you enjoyed your time here and liked your room and the service. We hope to see you again soon! All the best, Michelle O Donoghue Front Office Manager & the Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers’ Management Team
good pit stop
Excellent for the money just a few little bits of feedback- don't let me put you off! Will return
About the Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes TowersLocation Cluster J, Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai, 37246
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers offers its guests an indoor pool, a kid's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 6 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers. Free valet parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 208 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (36.1 km / 22.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle, theme park shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers offers 208 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets. 42-inch Plasma televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The Cavendish – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
McGettigan's Gastro Pub – Overlooking the garden, this pub specialises in Irish cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Healey's Bar and Terrace – This bistro specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
The Authors' Lounge – This café specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Pool Bar – This poolside coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Archery on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 200 per night
- Breakage deposit: AED 200 per night
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 125 for adults and AED 0 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel Dubai
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Hotel
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
- Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.