Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with jetted bathtubs, sofa beds and separate living rooms
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine with ocean views at Skyview Bar, one of the property's 9 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Splash around at the free water park or swim in the outdoor and 2 indoor pools
- Indulge with aromatherapy, manicures and pedicures or facials at Talise Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, a health club and a steam room
- Guests like the restaurant and breakfast
- Within a 10-minute walk of Wild Wadi Water Park and Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Airport and shopping centre shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 5676 reviews
About the Burj Al Arab JumeirahLocation Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai,
Step outside to unwind on the white sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Enjoy your summer holiday at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah with a pampering treatment at the full-service spa and refreshing swim in one of the 2 indoor and 3 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 9 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary water park, a free kid's club and an outdoor pool. You'll have access to the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner property. Valet parking is free. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 202 guestrooms or units
- 27 levels
- 9 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 6458 sq ft of conference space
- 600 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Free water park access
- Number of indoor pools -2
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
- Separate dining area
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (27 km / 16.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah offers 202 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with computers and DVD players. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate living rooms and includes sofa beds. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and video game consoles. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, microwaves and espresso makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include minibars (stocked with some free items) and laptop-compatible safes. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Dining room
- Living room
- Jetted tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Skyview Bar – Overlooking the ocean, this cocktail bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Nathan Outlaw Al Mahara – Overlooking the ocean and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Sahn Eddar – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Scape Restaurant & Bar – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Junsui – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this buffet restaurant specialises in Pan-Asian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach, a health club and a complimentary water park are featured at the hotel. 3 the outdoor swimming pools, 2 indoor swimming pools and 6 hot tubs are on site. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness centre and a kid's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Playground on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
Talise Spa has 14 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
All guests must present valid passport or government issued photo identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 1500.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 9000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 4500 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 300 for adults and AED 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 450 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 1.00 (one way), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 1500.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai
- Burj Al Arab Hotel
- Burj Al Arab Dubai
- Burj Al Arab
- Seven Star Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Burj Al Arab
- Al Arab Burj Hotel
- Burj Al Arab Price
- Burj Al Arab Rates
- 6 Star Hotel Dubai
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Hotel Dubai
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Hotel
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah Dubai
You should know
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.