Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 2 bathrooms, furnished balconies and separate living rooms
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy Middle Eastern cuisine with ocean views at Al Maeda, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Indulge with body treatments, deep-tissue massages or aromatherapy at Breakwater Wellness Cntr
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a private beach and a 24-hour health club
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 7 minutes by foot from The Beach Mall and a 4-minute drive from Bluewaters Island
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach ratings based on 22 verified reviews
Guest reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach
Another wonderful stay, such friendly staff!
Directly on jumeriah beach
Taster trip for the moughtons
Superb Hotel & Excellent Staff
Adult family trip
DoubleTree - Superb
About the DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah BeachLocation Jumeirah Beach Residence - The Walk, Dubai,
Step outside to unwind on the sandy beach. Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan in the sunloungers (chaise longues) or kick back in the shade with complimentary cabanas and umbrellas. At DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach, you can cool off in one of the 2 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A swim-up bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This beach hotel also offers a kid's pool, a 24-hour health club and a terrace. Free self parking and valet parking are available. A complete renovation of DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach was completed in 2015. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 109 guestrooms or units
- 24 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2014
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas on the beach (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- On private beach
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Separate dining area
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (36.2 km / 22.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach offers 109 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Rooms open to furnished balconies. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Business-friendly amenities include safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- 2 bathrooms
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Separate bedroom
- Dining room
- Living room
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Al Maeda – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
Gastro Kitchen – Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Areia Beach Bar – This beach bar specialises in barbecue and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Maiya Lounge – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A private beach and a 24-hour health club are featured at the hotel. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool.
- Golfing nearby
Breakwater Wellness Cntr has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages and sports massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 130 for adults and AED 75 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 215 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- DoubleTree Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Jumeirah Beach
- DoubleTree Hilton Jumeirah
- DoubleTree Hilton Jumeirah Beach
- DoubleTree Jumeirah
- Dubai Beach Hotel
- Hilton Jumeirah
- Hotel Dubai Beach
- Hotel Hilton Jumeirah
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai Jumeirah Beach
- DoubleTree Hilton Dubai Jumei
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Dubai
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
You should know
- DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai, Jumeirah Beach offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 9 PM
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.