Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at 24th Street , one of the property's 3 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Indulge with massages, facials or manicures and pedicures at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a playground
- Guests like the bar and room service
- 7 minutes by car from Dubai World Trade Centre and 10 minutes from Dubai Mall
- Free local-area and shopping centre shuttle service
Dusit Thani Dubai ratings based on 34 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Dusit Thani Dubai
13 Dec 2018 by Prateek Kumar
Dear Guest, We are delighted and grateful to you for rating us 5. We hope your stay with us was wonderful. It has been an immense pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
1 May 2018 by Prateek Kumar
Dear Valued Guest, Thank for rating us with 5 out 5! We're pleased to know that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to welcome you again. Warmest regards, Prateek Kumar General Manager
Suited for downtown location
7 Mar 2018 by Prateek Kumar
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for reviewing us here on Ebookers. We have noted your concern regarding our staff and will note for future improvement. Thank you for gracing Dusit Thani Dubai and we hope to welcome you again. Warmest regards, Prateek Kumar
Great location near the metron
Well located signature hotel
8 Nov 2017 by Dusit Thani Dubai
Thank you, Armo for sharing with us your kind words. We hope to welcome you again.
Excellent hotel at excellent place
9 Nov 2016 by The Management
We are truly grateful for your kind feedback. May we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
short business stay
Fantastic birthday mini break
About the Dusit Thani DubaiLocation 133 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
Dusit Thani Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 17007 square feet (1580 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a health club, and a nightclub are also featured at the luxury Dusit Thani Dubai. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 321 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 17007 sq ft of conference space
- 1580 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2001
- Bar by the pool
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (12.2 km / 7.6 mi)
- Metro station: Financial Centre Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Dusit Thani Dubai offers 321 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
24th Street – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Benjarong – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Jones the Gracer – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Nippon Bottle Company – On-site bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include facials and manicures and pedicures.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Dusit Thani Dubai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 300 per night
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 650
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AED 90 and AED 129 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: AED 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dusit Thani Dubai Hotel
- Dusit Thani Dubai
- Dubai Dusit Thani Hotel
- Dusit Thani Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Dusit Thani Hotel Dubai
- Dusit Dubai
- Dusit Thani Hotel
You should know
- Dusit Thani Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.