- Dubai Mall
- 6 min drive
- Burj Khalifa
- 7 min drive
- Dubai Fountain
- 7 min drive
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
- 12 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Dubai, Dusit Thani Dubai is in the city centre and near a metro station. La Mer and Dubai Cruise Terminal are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore La Mer North Beach and Dubai Creek. Travelling with kids? Don't miss KidZania and Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo.
- Dubai World Trade Centre - 5 min drive
- Dubai Mall - 6 min drive
- Burj Khalifa - 7 min drive
- BurJuman Mall - 7 min drive
- Dubai Fountain - 7 min drive
- Financial Centre Station - 9 min walk
- Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- 24th Street – Theme restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Benjarong – Fine-dining restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Jones the Gracer – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Nippon Bottle Company – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Dusit Thani Dubai
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities