Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with kitchens, Select Comfort beds and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy Halal dishes with garden views at Lobby Lounge, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with massages, body treatments or facials at Emirates Grand Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes tennis courts, a health club and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the proximity to public transport
- 12 minutes by foot from Dubai International Financial Centre and a 3-minute drive from Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Emirates Grand Hotel ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Emirates Grand Hotel
Good for family and bussines
A great base
Great for family holiday
Great central location, metro only 1 minute away!
Emirates Grand Hotel
About the Emirates Grand HotelLocation Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
Emirates Grand Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. A sauna, tour or ticket assistance, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Emirates Grand Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 430 guestrooms or units
- 47 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Built in 2010
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (11.7 km / 7.3 mi)
- Metro station: Financial Centre Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Emirates Grand Hotel offers 430 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bathrobes. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Accommodation at this 4-star hotel has kitchens with full-sized fridge/freezers, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room kitchen
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Lobby Lounge – Overlooking the garden, this café specialises in Halal dishes.
Panorama – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Tal Al Amar – This theme restaurant specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Turkish Lounge – This café specialises in Halal dishes.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Emirates Grand Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 200.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Emirates Grand Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note that alcohol is not served at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per day
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 80 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 90.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 90.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 200.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Emirates Grand Hotel Dubai
- Emirates Grand Hotel
- Emirates Grand Dubai
- Emirates Grand
You should know
- Emirates Grand Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't served at Emirates Grand Hotel.
- Free in-room WiFi has a 2-device limit. WiFi in public areas is also free and has a 2-device limit.