Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Basil & Spice, a buffet restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates
- Free beach shuttle service
Flora Al Barsha Mall of the Emirates ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Flora Al Barsha Mall of the Emirates
Amazing staff and hotel
15 Apr 2017 by Flora Hospitality
Dear Guest, Thank you for staying with Flora Al Barsha Hotel and for taking the time to update the feedback of your stay upon departure. We are so glad to hear that you had a memorable and wonderful stay with us. Our hotel aims to provide a truly unique experience, and we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. The hotel is located in the new Dubai, adjacent to the famous Mall of Emirates and in close proximity to Downtown Dubai and Jumeirah beach. MOE & Sharaf DG metro stations are just few foot steps away from the hotel. Your kind appreciation has been duly conveyed to the team and it’s a great motivation for them. We look forward to welcome you back soon with us. Thanks & Regards, Jikku John Mathew Cluster Director of Operations Flora Al Barsha Hotel & Flora Grand Hotel
An excellent value, convenient and friendly hotel.
FAB COUPLE TRIP
Hôtel idéalement situé
Incroyable rapport qualité prix.
Leuk verblijf gehad voor de 2e maal
Très bon hotel
About the Flora Al Barsha Mall of the EmiratesLocation Al Barsha Road, Dubai,
As a guest of Flora Al Barsha Mall of the Emirates, you'll find an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A business centre and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 431 square feet (40 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Flora Al Barsha Mall of the Emirates. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 186 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 431 sq ft of conference space
- 40 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (26.7 km / 16.6 mi)
- Metro station: Sharaf DG Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Flora Al Barsha Mall of the Emirates offers 186 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. 46-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Basil & Spice – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Jamaica Blue – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine and only serves lunch. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 125 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place an authorization for the first night for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 200.00 per stay
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 59 for adults and AED 29.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 160 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 125 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Flora Al Barsha Hotel
- Flora Hotel
- Flora Al Barsha
You should know
- Flora Al Barsha Mall of the Emirates offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Alcohol isn't served at Flora Al Barsha Mall of the Emirates.