Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- The 3 restaurants, poolside bar and bar/lounge offer choices for drinking and dining
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 12 minutes by foot from Dubai International Financial Centre and a 5-minute drive from Dubai Mall
- Free shopping centre and beach shuttle service
Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai ratings based on 44 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai
2 Apr 2019 by Nakul
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your valuable feedback, we are pleased to learn that your experience with us was delightful. We look forward to welcome you back in the near future. Regards,
2 Apr 2019 by Anu
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your positive rating, we truly appreciate that. Regards
20 Feb 2019 by Nakul Ankolikar
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your valuable feedback, we are pleased to learn that your experience with us was delightful. We strive always to deliver our guests the highest levels of hospitality and it is very satisfying to know that this is being achieved. Regards
20 Feb 2019 by Nakul Ankolikar
Dear Guest, Thank you for giving us positive rating on Expedia, we truly appreciate that. Hope to serve you soon again. Regards
20 Feb 2019 by Nakul
Dear Guest, Thank you so much for taking the time out to providing us with your valuable feedback, we are pleased to learn that your experience with us was delightful. Regards
Nice location and nice hotel
Dubai weekend Break
About the Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, DubaiLocation Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai,
Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business centre. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the eco-friendly Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. A round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. This 4-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 383 guestrooms or units
- 43 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2008
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (13.2 km / 8.2 mi)
- Metro station: Financial Centre Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai offers 383 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
The Eatery Restaurant – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Luigis Italian Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner.
Moroccan Restaurant – This restaurant only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Charlies Pub – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Level 43 Sky Lounge – On-site rooftop bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 4 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 184.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 145 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 184.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Four Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Hotel
- Four Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road Dubai
- Four Points Sheraton Sheikh Zayed
You should know
- Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.