Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, separate sitting areas and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Horizon
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Meena Bazaar and Dubai Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
60.0% of guests recommend out of 526 reviews
About the Gateway HotelLocation Al Nahdha Street, Khalid Bin Al Waleed, Dubai,
Gateway Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. WiFi is free in public spaces. A rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Gateway Hotel. Self parking is free. This 3-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 180 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Metro station: Al Ghubaiba Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Gateway Hotel offers 180 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Horizon – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Ocean – This coffee shop specialises in international cuisine. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 45.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Gateway Hotel Dubai
- Gateway Dubai