Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy Asian cuisine with ocean views at Buddha Bar, one of the property's 8 restaurants and 9 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, hydrotherapy or facials at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the WiFi and the pool
- Steps from Dubai Marina and 9 minutes on foot from The Walk
- Free shopping centre, beach and local-area shuttle service
Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai ratings based on 36 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai
Flawless service and idéal location
unbeatable experience....the best hotel in the world
About the Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, DubaiLocation Al Emreef Street, Dubai, 118500
A private beach is featured. As a guest of Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai, you'll find a full-service spa, a marina, and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. There are 8 restaurants and 9 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 9 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 1500 square feet (139 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the luxury Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 749 guestrooms or units
- 45 levels
- 2 buildings
- 8 dining venues
- 2 bars by the pool
- 9 bars or lounges
- 9 coffee shops
- 1500 sq ft of conference space
- 139 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2004
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (32.4 km / 20.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle, beach shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Grosvenor House, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Dubai offers 749 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Buddha Bar – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Toro Toro – This restaurant specialises in Latin American cuisine and serves brunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Indego by Vineet – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Rhodes W1 – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in British cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Sloanes – Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
A marina and a health club are featured at the hotel. 2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 360.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 1900.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 950.00 (from 5 to 15 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 170 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 360.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grosvenor House Luxury Collection Hotel Dubai
- Grosvenor House Luxury Collection Hotel
- Grosvenor House Luxury Collection Dubai
- Grosvenor House Luxury Collection
You should know
- Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.