Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 3 bathrooms, Select Comfort beds and deep-soaking bathtubs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in some public areas
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Hartisan
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include free supervised kids' activities, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, a fitness centre and motor boating
- Guests speak favourably about the pool and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Dubai Marina and The Walk
- Free shopping centre shuttle service
Hilton Dubai The Walk ratings based on 25 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Dubai The Walk
1 Apr 2019 by Michael
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time and effort in sharing your comments following your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai The Walk. As my team and I are genuinely focused on wanting to create the best experience possible for our guests, we really appreciate it when someone takes the time to give us their feedback as this enables us to know if we are maintaining our standards or not. And thus, helps us to improve. Rest assured that your constructive feedback regarding the service in our breakfast area was discussed with the concerned department heads for necessary feasible actions. We hope that the above misgiving will not completely hinder you from considering a repeat stay with us as we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai The Walk in the not too distant future. Sincerely,
Trip for Dubai sevens
Family Pick-me up
A Sound Choice
They need more elevators
Residences were a fantastic base for our family
Dubai winter getaway
14 May 2019 by Loes
Thank you for taking the time and effort in sharing your rating, following your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai The Walk. It is so nice to hear that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel and that you found our overall service and facilities to your satisfaction We all look forward to welcome you and your family back again in the near future! Sincerely yours, Loes
About the Hilton Dubai The WalkLocation The Walk, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, 2431
Simply walk outside to feel the sun on your face at the sandy beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sunloungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Hilton Dubai The Walk with activities such as parasailing, sailing and motor boating. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. You'll have access to the outdoor pool and health club at a partner property. Self parking is free. This 4-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 362 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2011
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (36.2 km / 22.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Hilton Dubai The Walk offers 362 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with MP3 docking stations and DVD players. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- 3 bathrooms
- Select Comfort beds
- Deep soaking tub
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Hartisan – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Crave – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Pure Sky Lounge – Overlooking the ocean, this delicatessen specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Sailing on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorised watercraft on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 110 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Dubai Walk Hotel
- Hilton Walk Hotel
- Hilton Dubai Walk
- Hilton Walk
You should know
- Hilton Dubai The Walk offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 72 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.