Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, fridges and minibars (stocked with some free items)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, a 24-hour business centre and 6 meeting rooms
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- 7 minutes by car from City Centre Deira and 8 minutes from Dubai Mall
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 72 reviews
About the Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture VillageLocation Plot 3261450 - Al Jadaf, Dubai, Dubai
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. There are 6 meeting rooms available. Spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 326 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (5.5 km / 3.4 mi)
- Metro station: Al Jadaf Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Al Jadaf Culture Village offers 326 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and laptop-compatible safes. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 18 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 200 per night
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 75 for adults and AED 40 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AED 150 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AED 300 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.