Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, sofa beds and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at El Barrio
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the location
- Just a 5-minute drive from City Centre Deira and a few minutes from Al Ghurair Centre
- Free beach and local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 2110 reviews
About the Hyatt Place Dubai/Al RiggaLocation 45th St., Dubai,
Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a kid's pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 2648 square feet (246 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and a BBQ are also featured at the luxury Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga. An area shuttle within 10.6 km and A beach shuttle are free. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 210 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 2648 sq ft of conference space
- 246 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (4.7 km / 2.9 mi)
- Metro station: Al Rigga Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 10.6 km and beach shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga offers 210 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pull-out sofa bed
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
El Barrio – This bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 80 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AED 30 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga Hotel Dubai
- Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga Hotel
- Hyatt Place Dubai/Al Rigga Dubai
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.