Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 3 restaurants, 2 coffee shops/cafés, a poolside bar and 4 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body scrubs, aromatherapy or facials at the spa
- Services include babysitting, a kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes 3 outdoor tennis courts, a 24-hour fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the proximity to the airport
- 5 minutes by car from Gold Souk and 9 minutes from Dubai Cruise Terminal
- Free airport drop-off and local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 3816 reviews
About the Hyatt Regency DubaiLocation Deira Corniche Alkhaleej Road, Dubai,
Hyatt Regency Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 20032 square feet (1861 square metres). A kid's pool, a nightclub, and a hot tub are also featured at the luxury Hyatt Regency Dubai. A free shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available at scheduled times) and An area shuttle are free. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 421 guestrooms or units
- 21 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 20032 sq ft of conference space
- 1861 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts -3
- Free area shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (11.9 km / 7.4 mi)
- Metro station: Palm Deira Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport drop-off and area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Hyatt Regency Dubai offers 421 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. Premium satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to noon.
Hyatt Regency Dubai has 3 restaurants serving lunch only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Ice skating on site
The on-site spa has 3 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 9 AM to 8:30 PM. Contact the property in advance to get details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 9 AM to 8:30 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a rollaway bed (maximum 1 per room). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 950
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 475 (from 6 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AED 130 and AED 130 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Dubai
- Dubai Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Hyatt Dubai
You should know
- Hyatt Regency Dubai offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.