Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Italian cuisine while dining at AMICI ITALIAN RESTAURANT
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the comfortable guestrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Ski Dubai and Mall of the Emirates
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel ratings based on 4 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel
5 Dec 2018 by Ibis MOE
Dear Valued Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
great value for Dubai airport directions
17 Aug 2017 by Sayed
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Ibis , we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Ayman Hassan General Manager
About the ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates HotelLocation 2 A Street, Dubai, 0
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dubai hotel.
- 204 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 2009
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (27.3 km / 17 mi)
- Metro station: Sharaf DG Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Ibis Dubai Mall of the Emirates Hotel offers 204 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. 26-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
AMICI ITALIAN RESTAURANT – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered.
Deli Boutique – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
EZAZ BAR – This bar specialises in international cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 10 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 55 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 160 per vehicle (one way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Dubai Mall Emirates Hotel
- ibis Emirates Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.