Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the quiet guestrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre
- Free local-area shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 939 reviews
About the ibis One Central HotelLocation Trade Centre District, Dubai, 9622
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. WiFi is free in public spaces. There are 5 meeting rooms available. A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly ibis One Central Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 588 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Built in 2015
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (11.9 km / 7.4 mi)
- Metro station: World Trade Centre Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Ibis One Central Hotel offers 588 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Ibis One Central Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 60 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 180 per vehicle (one way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis One Central Hotel Dubai
- ibis One Central Hotel
- ibis One Central Dubai
- ibis One Central
You should know
- Ibis One Central Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.