Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at Anise , one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to body treatments, body scrubs or deep-tissue massages at SPA InterContinental
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Within a 15-minute walk of Dubai Festival City Mall and Festival Center
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 2227 reviews
About the InterContinental Dubai Festival CityLocation Crescent Drive, Dubai, 45777
InterContinental Dubai Festival City offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There are 4 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A business centre and a meeting room are available. A kid's pool, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Dubai Festival City. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 508 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (5.3 km / 3.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
InterContinental Dubai Festival City offers 508 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Anise – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Fish House – This restaurant specialises in seafood and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Pierre's Bistro and Bar – This bistro specialises in French cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Reservations are required. Open selected days.
Choix by Pierre Gagnaire – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Vista Bar & Terrace – This bar specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
SPA InterContinental has 10 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 22
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 145 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 180 per person (one way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City Hotel
- InterContinental Festival City Hotel
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City
- InterContinental Festival City
- Intercontinental Dubai Festival City Hotel Dubai
You should know
- InterContinental Dubai Festival City offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.