Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at Kitchen6, one of the property's 14 restaurants and 5 bars/lounges
- Full breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Indulge with aromatherapy, body scrubs or Thai massages at Saray Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a steam room
- Guests like the bar and room service
- 9 minutes by car from Dubai Mall and 10 minutes from Burj Khalifa
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Beautiful hotel & very helpful and good staff
Outstanding rooms in a great location
nice central location
Teuer und Modern
About the JW Marriott Marquis Hotel DubaiLocation Sheikh Zayed Road, Business Bay, Dubai, 121000
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 14 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 78921 square feet (7332 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a steam room, and spa services are also featured at the luxury JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1608 guestrooms or units
- 2 buildings
- 14 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- 78921 sq ft of conference space
- 7332 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2012
- Bar by the pool
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (14.8 km / 9.2 mi)
- Metro station: Business Bay Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai offers 1608 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. 46-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Kitchen6 – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Prime68 Steakhouse – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
La Farine – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Rang Mahal by Atul Kochha – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner.
Tong Thai – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and only serves dinner.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Saray Spa has 15 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 15
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve a rollaway bed (subject to availability.) Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 140 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel
- JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- JW Marriott Marquis
You should know
- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.