Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with reflexology, Thai massages or body scrubs at Taj Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes an indoor tennis court, a health club and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to public transport and the pool
- 10 minutes by car from Dubai Creek and 11 minutes from BurJuman Mall
- Airport pick-up shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
77.0% of guests recommend out of 844 reviews
About the Jood Palace Hotel DubaiLocation Al Riqqa Street, Dubai, 42211
Jood Palace Hotel Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor tennis court, and an outdoor pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 5081 square feet (472 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the luxury Jood Palace Hotel Dubai. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking and valet parking are available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 249 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 5081 sq ft of conference space
- 472 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Indoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (5.2 km / 3.2 mi)
- Metro station: Al Rigga Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Jood Palace Hotel Dubai offers 249 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Jood Palace Hotel Dubai has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Golfing nearby
Taj Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 2 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 170.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 95 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jood Palace Hotel Dubai
- Jood Palace Hotel
- Jood Palace Dubai
- Jood Palace
- Taj Palace Dubai
- Hotel Taj Palace
You should know
- Jood Palace Hotel Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Alcohol isn't allowed at Jood Palace Hotel Dubai.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.