Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Olive Oil
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to facials, reflexology or detox wraps at Softtouch
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 11 minutes by foot from Al Hana Shopping Centre and a 2-minute drive from Jumeirah Mosque
- Free shopping centre and beach shuttle service
Jumeira Rotana ratings based on 24 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Jumeira Rotana
10 May 2019 by Reservation Department
Dear Valued Guest Greeting from jumeira Rotana we would like to thank you for your kind feedback and we look forward in welcoming you again in our Hotel Best Regards
Good hotel but they need to hoover the place
3 Apr 2018 by GM
Dear Valued Guest, We are thrilled that you had an amazing experience staying with us and that you will definitely come back to us. Thank you for highlighting our location, rooms and the small surprise of towel art done by our colleague. Yours sincerely, Ulrich Hoffmeister General Manager
1 Dec 2017 by GM
Dear Valued Guest, First and above all, we would like to sincerely thank you for your recent stay with us and taking time to share your feedback and positive experience. We are delighted to read your appreciation on the service and facilities. Our guest’s satisfaction is our prime objectives and we are glad that we stood up to your expectations. I shall surely pass on your grateful comments to the entire team for them to be further motivated to perform better. Once again thank you for your kind acknowledgement and we very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon. Yours sincerely, Ulrich Hoffmeister General Manager
Good location great facilities
3 Oct 2017 by GM
Dear Ms. Emily, First and above all, we would like to sincerely thank you for your recent stay with us and taking time to share your feedback and positive experience. It is a pleasure to note that you found Jumeira Rotana to be to your expectation and that you were overwhelmed with our helpful staff and cleanliness of the hotel. No doubt your praiseworthy words will be a major boost for our team members who will keep on doing their best to assist each of our guests with passion and respect. I will certainly convey your message the entire team. The entire team thank you once again for your trust in our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back for another wonderful experience. Yours sincerely, Ulrich Hoffmeister General Manager
Christmas In Dubai
Worse hotel be been to in my life
Great base to explore Dubai
About the Jumeira RotanaLocation 2nd December St., Al Badaa, Al Jafiliya, Dubai, 33640
Jumeira Rotana offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A free manager's reception is offered daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A kid's pool, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Jumeira Rotana. An area shuttle within 2 km is available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A complete renovation of Jumeira Rotana was completed in November 2015. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1998
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Manager's reception (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (11.5 km / 7.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; area shuttle within 2 km available for a surcharge
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Jumeira Rotana offers 125 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Olive Oil – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Boston Bar – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Softtouch has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and detox wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Detoxification wrap
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 98 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AED 99.00 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 98 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jumeira Rotana Hotel Dubai
- Jumeira Rotana Hotel
- Jumeira Rotana Dubai
- Jumeira Rotana
- Jumeirah Rotana Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.