Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at The Palmery, a buffet restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Splash around at the free water park or swim in the 5 outdoor pools
- Indulge with body treatments, deep-tissue massages or body wraps at Talise Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach and a fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute walk from Wild Wadi Water Park and 7 minutes on foot from Burj Al Arab
- Free shopping centre and local-area shuttle service
Jumeirah Al Naseem - Madinat Jumeirah ratings based on 13 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Jumeirah Al Naseem - Madinat Jumeirah
26 May 2018 by Lokesh
Dear Loma Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Jumeirah Al Naseem. We are delighted to hear that you liked our resort amenities, restaurants and our colleagues were friendly and helpful. We are very much looking forward for another opportunity to host you. Thank you With best regards Lokesh Suwalka Front Office manager
28 Feb 2019 by Julia Federhenn
Sehr geehrter Gast, vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben unser Hotel und Ihren Aufenthalt zu bewerten. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Sie Ihre Zeit in Jumeirah Al Naseem genossen haben und teilen Ihre positiven Worte gerne mit dem gesamten Team. Mit herzlichen Gruessen, Julia Federhenn Guest Relations
3 Jan 2019 by Julia
Dear guest, We are glad that you have taken your time to complete the Expedia survey and happy to read that you truly enjoyed your time at Jumeirah Al Naseem. We will certainly pass on you fabulous comments to Tarik and the team. Please visit us any time soon again. Warm regards from Dubai, Julia Federhenn Guest Relations
Unglaublich tolles und stilvolles Hotel.
19 Feb 2018 by Julia
Lieber Gast, Vielen Dank, dass Sie sich die Zeit genommen haben unser Hotel zu bewerten. Wir freuen uns sehr ueber Ihr positives Feedback und dass es Ihnen in unserem Resort gefallen hat. Wir heissen Sie jederzeit wieder herzlich Willkommen zurueck in Jumeirah Al Naseem! Mit freundlichen Gruessen Julia Federhenn Assist. Guest Services Manager
20 Dec 2017 by Julia
Lieber Gast, wir moechten uns fuer Ihr positives Feedback herzlichen bedanken. Es freut uns sehr, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt bei uns genossen haben und wir begruessen Sie jederzeit gerne wieder in unserem Hotel. Mit freundlichen Gruessen, Julia Federhenn
Hotel der Extraklasse
18 Jan 2018 by Julia
Lieber Gast, vielen Dank fuer das positive Feedback. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass Ihnen die Annehmlichkeiten unseres Hotels gefallen haben und Sie eine schoene Zeit hier verbracht haben. Mit herzlichen Gruessen, Julia Federhenn - Front Office
Sehr schöne und vielfältige Hotelanlage am Strand
30 Nov 2017 by Julia Federhen
Sehr geehrter Gast, vielen Dank fuer das sehr positive Feedback. Wir freuen uns sehr, dass es Ihnen in unserem Al Naseem gefallen hat und begruessen Sie jederzeit wieder. Mit herzlichen Gruessen, Julia Federhenn - Front Office
About the Jumeirah Al Naseem - Madinat JumeirahLocation King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Dubai,
Walk outside to smell the salty air and watch the ocean waves from the resort's beach. At Jumeirah Al Naseem - Madinat Jumeirah, you can cool off in one of the 5 the outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 5 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 beach bars and A bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary water park, a free kid's club and a kid's pool. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai resort.
- 430 guestrooms or units
- 5 dining venues
- 3 bars on the beach
- Built in 2016
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Free water park access
- Number of outdoor pools -5
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (27.1 km / 16.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Jumeirah Al Naseem - Madinat Jumeirah offers 430 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Palmery – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Rockfish – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Summersalt – This beach restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Al Mandhar Lounge – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Ambar – This bar specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a complimentary water park are featured at the resort. 5 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness centre.
Talise Spa has 26 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa. Other services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 26
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
All guests must present valid passport or government issued photo identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 3710
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: AED 1170 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
This property’s mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner fee on December 31, 2018 is not included in the room rate. The fee is AED 3,710 per guest 21 years and over, AED 2,340 per guest ages 12-20 years old, and AED 1,170 per child ages 4-11 years old. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 157 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.