Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with fireplaces, Select Comfort beds and deep-soaking bathtubs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at Mundo, one of the property's 6 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with massages, hydrotherapy or aromatherapy at Talisa Spa
- Services include supervised activities for kids, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, a health club and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Just a 2-minute drive from Dubai International Financial Centre and 5 minutes from Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre
Jumeirah Emirates Towers ratings based on 33 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Jumeirah Emirates Towers
28 Jan 2019 by Diana
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Very nice relaxing stay
Excellent city hotel
8 Mar 2019 by Diana
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your feedback
5 Mar 2019 by Diana
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your feedback
About the Jumeirah Emirates TowersLocation Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, 72127
Step outside to feel the sun on your face and the sand in your toes on the white sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities, such as umbrellas and sunloungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Jumeirah Emirates Towers such as the outdoor pool and the kids' pool. There are 6 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A beach bar, and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a hot tub and a sauna. Free valet parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 400 guestrooms or units
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 84767 sq ft of conference space
- 7875 sq. m of conference space
- Bar on the beach
- Bar by the pool
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- On private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (10.8 km / 6.7 mi)
- Metro station: Emirates Towers Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking
Jumeirah Emirates Towers offers 400 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features fireplaces and minibars. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes sofa beds. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and safes. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Sitting area
- Select Comfort beds
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Mundo – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Alta Badia – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves brunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Daefi Lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves light fare. Open daily.
Alta Badia Bar – This bar specialises in Italian cuisine and only serves light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The Rib Room – This steakhouse specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Talisa Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Thai massage
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
All guests must present valid passport or government issued photo identification at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 120.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Jumeirah Emirates Towers
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 163 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 120.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel Dubai
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Hotel
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers Dubai
- Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- Jumeirah Emirates Hotel
- Jumeirah Emirates Dubai
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.