Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy Middle Eastern cuisine at Al Nafoorah, one of the property's 10 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Take a swim in the 2 indoor and 2 outdoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, body wraps or hydrotherapy at Talise Ottoman Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a private beach, an outdoor tennis court and a fitness centre
- 7 minutes by car from Aquaventure and 12 minutes from Dubai College
- Free airport and local-area shuttle service
About the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal ResidencesLocation The Palm Jumeirah, Crescent Road, Dubai,
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Enjoy your summer holiday at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences with a pampering treatment at the full-service spa and refreshing swim in one of the 2 indoor and 2 the outdoor swimming pools. Free breakfast is available daily. There are 10 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury hotel also offers a free kid's club, a kid's pool and an outdoor tennis court. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 19 buildings
- 10 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- On private beach
- Number of indoor pools -2
- Number of outdoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Children's club (free)
- Free area shuttle
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Full-sized fridge/freezer
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (39.5 km / 24.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences offers 19 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can make use of the in-room full-sized fridge/freezers, microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Premium channels
- Fridge (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Al Nafoorah – This restaurant specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Amala – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and only serves dinner.
Imperium – This brasserie specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Lalezar – This restaurant specialises in Turkish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the hotel. 2 the outdoor swimming pools and 2 indoor swimming pools are on site. In addition to a kid's pool, other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
Talise Ottoman Spa has 42 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, Thai massages, facials and body wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy, reflexology and thalassotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 42
- Thai massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 250 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 2900.00
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 250 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences Hotel Dubai
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences Hotel
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences Dubai
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences
You should know
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray Royal Residences offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.