Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking
- For dining with garden views, stop by Elia Restaurant, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the beach
- 15 minutes by foot from Meena Bazaar and a 2-minute drive from BurJuman Mall
- Free beach, theme park and shopping centre shuttle service
Majestic City Retreat Hotel ratings based on 115 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Majestic City Retreat Hotel
Nice hotel with very friendly staff
12 Mar 2017 by Ramzy A. Faris
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay with us! We are delighted to read that you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed our clean rooms, breakfast and the level of service provided by our team. We look forward to welcoming you again soon! Best Regards, Ramzy A. Faris, General Manager
It was nothing like the information on the website
31 Jan 2017 by Ramzy A. Faris
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review following your recent stay with us! We are disappointed to read that you didn’t have a pleasant stay at our hotel. Rest assured, these are not our usual standards of service and we will investigate every issue happened during your stay in order to avoid this from happening in the future. Please note that as per the hotel policy our check-in time is 3pm, however we do our best to accommodate our guests earlier if we have availability and match their preferences. During your stay with us the hotel was running on full occupancy and unfortunately we were unable to accommodate your request with the room preference. We also would like to apologize for the shortcomings you experienced with the room service. We have addressed this matter with the individuals concerned and make sure our future guests receive the level of service expected of our hotel. Once again thank you for sharing your experience with us and we hope that these issues will not deter you from returning to our hotel. Best Regards, Ramzy A. Faris, General Manager
Nice hotel with great view!
25 Dec 2016 by Ramzy A. Faris
Dear Mr. Arif, Thank you for taking your time to excellently review and rate us! We are truly delighted to know that you had a lovely stay at our hotel. It makes us happy to read that you found our valet parking and room service to your satisfaction as well as our spacious rooms with view. We look forward to welcoming you again soon! Best Regards, Ramzy A. Faris, General Manager
But far away, good value
great hotel in a great location
About the Majestic City Retreat HotelLocation Mankhool Road, Dubai, 122235
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 11 May 2019 until 18 June 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
Alternative facilities will be available off-site during the renovation.
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Majestic City Retreat Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 87 square feet (8 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly Majestic City Retreat Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 1 building
- 262 guestrooms or units
- 28 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 87 sq ft of conference space
- 8 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free area shuttle
- Free theme park shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (8.5 km / 5.3 mi)
- Metro station: Saeediya Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle, beach shuttle, theme park shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Majestic City Retreat Hotel offers 262 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Elia Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this diner only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Tirquaz Restaurant – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Barrels – This pub serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 200.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 65 for adults and AED 30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 225.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 200.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Majestic Hotel Tower Dubai
- Majestic Hotel Tower
- Majestic Tower Dubai
- Majestic Tower
- Majestic Hotel Dubai
- Majestic City Retreat Hotel Dubai
- Majestic City Retreat Dubai
- Majestic City Retreat
You should know
- Majestic City Retreat Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.