Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, satellite TV and minibars
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at Shanghai 30
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi and wired Internet for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with aromatherapy, body treatments or body wraps at SARAY Spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the proximity to shopping
- 8 minutes by car from Dubai Mall and 9 minutes from Dubai Creek
- Free local-area and beach shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 1308 reviews
About the Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, DubaiLocation Oud Metha Road, Al Jaddaf Area, Dubai, 122273
Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 7 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 245161 square feet (2116 square metres) and includes conference centres. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai. An area shuttle within 10 km and A beach shuttle are free. Valet parking is free.
- 351 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 7 dining venues
- 245161 sq ft of conference space
- 2116 sq. m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free area shuttle
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (9.2 km / 5.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 10 km and beach shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai offers 351 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Satellite televisions are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Shanghai 30 – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner.
AquaChill – This poolside restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Merletto – This restaurant specialises in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Scots American Grill – This steakhouse only serves dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
SARAY Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include sports massages, Thai massages, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Access to the executive lounge is restricted to a maximum of 2 guests if booked in an Executive Room or Suite, and a maximum of 4 guests if booked in a Presidential Suite.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AED 30 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 200 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf Dubai
- Marriott Hotel Jaddaf
- Marriott Al Jaddaf Dubai
- Marriott Jaddaf
You should know
- Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.