Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy international cuisine at The Fountain Restaurant, one of the property's 6 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and low noise level
- Just a 2-minute drive from Dubai Creek and a few minutes from Dubai Museum
- Free shopping centre, beach and local-area shuttle service
Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai ratings based on 20 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai
3 Mar 2019 by fabien
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing the Mövenpick Hotel and Apartments Bur Dubai for your recent stay in Dubai We were delighted to receive your valuable feedback regarding your pleasant experience with us. We appreciate all your positive feedback regarding the location and the friendly service by the team as well as the spacious guestroom. Thank you for your great review. We certainly look forward to welcoming to the hotel in the near future. Sincerely, Fabien Chesnais General Manager
5 Mar 2019 by fabien
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing the Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai for your recent stay and sharing feedback with us. We always strive to give our guest a pleasant experience at the hotel, we are however sorry that we fell short. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. If you are planning to visit Dubai, we only hope that would give us another opportunity to be of better service to you and restore your faith in our hospitality. With kind regards Fabien Chesnais General Manager
29 Apr 2019 by Fabien
Dear Guest, Thank you for reviewing us. We always strive to give our guest a pleasant experience at the hotel, however, your low ratings indicated that we fell short and for this, we are truly sorry. Please do not hesitate to share with us your feedback on the inconveniences that you have experienced in our services, to allow us to do the necessary improvements and ensure better guest experiences. Thank you and we do hope that you would allow us another opportunity to be of service to you in the near future. Sincerely, Fabien Chesnais General Manager
8 Aug 2018 by Fabien
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai We were delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us. We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future Sincerely, Fabien Chesnais General Manager
Das Hotel entspricht nicht dem heutigen Standard.
8 Mar 2018 by Fabien
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel & Apartments Bur Dubai for your recent stay. We greatly appreciate receiving your valuable feedback on your experience at the hotel. We do understand your concerns that you highlighted in your comments and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience that we may have caused you. We value your feedback and thankful for sharing with us, as improvements can only be made following such valuable reviews. We would hope that you would allow us further opportunity to be of better service to you in the future. Sincerely, Fabien Chesnais General Manager
Tolles Hotel etwas ausserhalb der Skyline Dubais
21 Dec 2017 by Fabien
Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing us to stay with us and sharing your review of the hotel. We greatly appreciated your kind patronage as well as the valuable feedback of the hotel. We were delighted to know you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed all the aspects of the hotel. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review of the hotel. We will be delighted to have the opportunity of serving you again should your travel plans bring you this way in the near future Sincerely, Fabien Chesnais General Manager
Tiptop Reise mit Familie
About the Movenpick Hotel Bur DubaiLocation 19th Street, Dubai, 32733
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 May 2019 until 07 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Selected guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a sauna. There are 6 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a nearby corner/local shop. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges, A poolside bar, and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 7317 square feet (680 square metres) and includes conference centres. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 255 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 7317 sq ft of conference space
- 680 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (7.8 km / 4.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle, beach shuttle, and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai offers 255 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Fountain Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Chutneys – This restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Fakhreldine – This restaurant specialises in Middle Eastern cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Pulse The Club – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks – This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch and light fare.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ziplining nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 10 per night for a 1-bedroom, AED 20 per night for a 2-bedroom, and AED 30 per night for a 3-bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 105.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 125 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 125 (one-way), (up to 11 years old)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Bur Dubai
- Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Bur
- Mövenpick Bur Dubai
- Mövenpick Bur
- Movenpick Hotel Apartments Bur Dubai
- Movenpick Hotel Apartments Bur
- Movenpick Bur Dubai
- Movenpick Bur
- Moevenpick Hotel And Apartments Bur Dubai
- Movenpick Hotel Dubai
- Movenpick Dubai
- mövenpick Dubai
You should know
- Movenpick Hotel Bur Dubai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.