Enter dates to see availability
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach ratings based on 70 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
5 Nov 2018 by Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Expedia. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back soon! Sincerely, Thomas Renton Front Office Manager
16 Oct 2018 by Front Office Manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay with us at Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach. We truly value your opinion as it is from your comments that we are able to uphold our commitment to excellence, thus providing you with customer satisfaction for future visits. I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the development work adjacent to our hotel; which is part of the ongoing improvement to the Jumeirah Beach area. I can assure you that the care and comfort of our guests is our number one priority and we hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you once again in the future. Sincerely, Thomas Renton Front Office Manager
Terrible Construcion Ruins Experience
Home away from Home
About the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah BeachLocation Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, 282825
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 12 January 2019 until 18 January 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Swimming pool
Alternative facilities will be available off-site during the renovation.
The following facilities will be closed from 12 January 2019 until 18 January 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kid's pool, a sauna, and a fitness centre. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Business amenities include a business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 5920 square feet (550 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 294 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 5920 sq ft of conference space
- 550 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2009
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Towels for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free area shuttle
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (37.1 km / 23.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach offers 294 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Smart televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily.
The Talk – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine. A children's menu is available.
Soul – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in seafood and serves brunch and dinner. Open daily.
West Beach Bistro – On-site bistro. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkelling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 100.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 100.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 100 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 250 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach Dubai
- Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach
- Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach Dubai
- Mövenpick Jumeirah Beach
- Movenpick Jumeirah Beach
You should know
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Beach offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.