Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, iPod docking stations and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- Enjoy fusion cuisine while dining at Nosh
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to massages, body scrubs or facials at the spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Dubai Marina and 7 minutes by car from Ibn Battuta Mall
- Beach shuttle service available for a fee
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers ratings based on 51 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers
3 May 2019 by Emma O
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for stay with us. It is very important for us to create great memories for our guests. However it seems that your experience with us was less than perfect. We would appreciate if you could contact us directly to share with us more details about your stay. We look forward to hearing from you, Kind regards,
28 Apr 2019 by Emma O
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback! And we look forward to welcome you back.
14 Apr 2019 by Emma O
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is pleasing that you enjoyed your stay with us but you have also left us some very valuable feedback that I will share with the team and make improvements where necessary. It is great to get constructive balanced feedback from our guest and it will be used to improve our service and product. Thank you again.
16 Sep 2018 by Emma O
Dear Patryk, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Which was communicated to our team. It is very pleasing you have commented so favorably about our staff. We take pride in looking after all our guests and making sure they are comfortable in their home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back again.
16 Aug 2018 by Emma O
Dear Sara, Thank you very much for your feedback. I have shared your positive feedback with our team and it is very pleasing you have commented so favorably about the hotel location, rooms and in particular the service. Our staff pride themselves on looking after all our guests and making sure they are comfortable in their home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us.
Excellent firstDubai visit
I didnt like it I loved it ;)
Beautiful Hotel, Beautiful Staff
About the Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes TowersLocation Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cluster A, Dubai, 454439
Unwind on the private sandy beach, located just 10 kilometers away. For a convenient ride to the sand and surf, hop on the hotel's beach shuttle (surcharge). Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sunloungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers such as the outdoor pool and the hot tub. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a fitness centre and a terrace. Free valet parking is available. This 5-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 168 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2013
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (34.3 km / 21.3 mi)
- Metro station: Jumeirah Lake Towers Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Beach shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers offers 168 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Sitting area
- Deep soaking tub
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Nosh – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Urban bar and kitchen – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Crema – This Cafe only serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach yoga on site
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 7 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments.
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 150.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 75 for adults and AED 35 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: AED 300 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AED 300 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
- Movenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
- Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
- Mövenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers
- Movenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers Dubai
- Movenpick Jumeirah Lakes Towers
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.