Points of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Cafe Java, a coffee shop that serves international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs or Thai massages at InBalance Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- 6 minutes by car from Mall of the Emirates and 6 minutes from Ski Dubai
- Free shopping centre and beach shuttle service
Novotel Dubai Al Barsha ratings based on 14 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Dubai Al Barsha
Very clean hotel good location
17 Apr 2018 by manager
Dear Mrs. Sara, We are truly honoured of your review for Novotel Dubai Al Barsha. We are delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us especially the cleanliness of your rooms and hotel, and our exclusive location in the heart of Dubai. We hope to have the luxury to welcome you back for more amazing and memorable experiences and we thank you for your recommendation. Sincerely, Souffian Zaeraoui Hotel Director
6 Dec 2017 by Souffian
Dear valued Guest, Thank you very much for this "awesome" review. We look forward to welcoming you back, Kind regards, Souffian Zaeraoui Hotel Director
29 Jan 2019 by manager
Dear Guest, Thank you for giving us an excellent rating and for recommending Novotel Dubai Al Barsha to other travelers on this platform. Appreciation such as yours increases our motivation to achieve the expectations that guests have of us. We look forward to welcoming you back among us for another bespoke experience. Sincerely, Robin Solomon Executive Assistant manager
17 Nov 2018 by manager
Dear Guest, I regret that we were not able to match your expectations and would please request from you to share more details on how we could have improved your satisfaction. I hope you will give us a chance to regain your trust in Novotel Dubai Al Barsha and its staff, Kind regards, Souffian Zaeraoui Hotel Director
19 Nov 2018 by manager
Cher Client, Je vous suis reconnaissant d’avoir pris le temps de poster quelques mots suite à votre séjour au Novotel Dubai Al Barsha. Nous sommes ravis de lire que vous avez apprécié l’emplacement. Vos compliments sont notre plus belle récompense. J’espère que vous aurez toujours plaisir à séjourner parmi nous. Bien cordialement, Souffian Zaeraoui Directeur
Hotel in Ordnung, Junior Suite renovationsbed.
7 Dec 2018 by manager
Dear Mrs. Martina, At the very outset, please accept my sincere apologies for your recent experience at Novotel Dubai Al Barsha. It is saddening to note that the overall experience of your stay did not meet your expectations at the exception of our value for money and prime location on Sheikh Zayed Road. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant especially the concierge team. I hope you will treat this experience in isolation and give us a chance to welcome you back, Sincerely, Souffian Zaeraoui Hotel Director
Kurztrip nach Dubai
29 Mar 2018 by manager
Dear Berni, We are delighted of your review for Novotel Dubai Al Barsha especially your kind words and appreciation for the hospitality of the team and your room comfort. Similarly for our exclusive location in the heart of Dubai and pool area along with its bar, Deck Se7en. We hope to welcome you back for more amazing and memorable sojourns among us. Sincerely, Souffian Zaeraoui Hotel Director
hôtel accueillant a 2mn du métro
12 Jan 2018 by manager
Cher moustapha, Merci d'avoir pris le temps de nous faire partager votre commentaire positif sur votre séjour dans notre hôtel. Nous sommes ravis de lire que vous et votre famille avez apprécié l’emplacement, les chambres, le service, la connection d'internet et que vous recommandez notre hôtel. Nous espérons avoir le plaisir de vous accueillir très prochainement au Novotel Dubai Al Barsha. Meilleures salutations, Souffian Zaeraoui Directeur
19 Dec 2017 by Souffian Zaeraoui
Dear Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Dubai Al Barsha. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Souffian Zaeraoui Hotel Director
About the Novotel Dubai Al BarshaLocation Opp. Sharaf DG Metro Station, Dubai,
Novotel Dubai Al Barsha offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 6488 square feet (603 square metres) and includes conference centres. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel Dubai Al Barsha. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Dubai hotel.
- 465 guestrooms or units
- 41 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 6488 sq ft of conference space
- 603 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Ski lift tickets
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Games room or arcade
- Corner/local shop
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (25.4 km / 15.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle and shopping centre shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Novotel Dubai Al Barsha offers 465 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Dubai hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Cafe Java – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine. Open 24 hours.
DECK SE7EN – This cocktail bar is located by the pool and specialises in international cuisine. Happy hour is offered.
365 All Day Dining – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Bubbles Lounge Bar – This bar specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
InBalance Spa has 7 treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, Thai massages and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Thai massage
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 180.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 200
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: AED 600
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 85 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 180.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Dubai Al Barsha Hotel
- Novotel Dubai Al Barsha
You should know
- Novotel Dubai Al Barsha offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.