Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, sofa beds and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Tala Restaurant, a theme restaurant that serves international cuisine
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the pool
- 7 minutes by foot from City Centre Deira and a 3-minute drive from Dubai Creek
- Free local-area and beach shuttle service
Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre
An Easy Place to Be
14 Apr 2019 by Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre
Dear Valued guest, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Novotel Deira City Centre during your recent trip to Dubai. Our guest observations are paramount to us. We thank you for all your comments and we would like to assure you that anything brought to our notice is treated with care and attention it deserves. In this way, we hope to ameliorate any areas which our guests feel may need improvement. We hope to have a pleasure to welcoming you again in the near future. Sincerely, Sundeep Peechara Executive Assistant Manager Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre
8 Jan 2019 by Novotel DCC
Dear Valued Guest, It is with immense gratitude that we read your review and we are glad that you enjoyed your family vacation at the Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre. Thank you so much for your kind words. It makes us extremely happy to read that you appreciated the hotel’s location. Being close to the most visited attractions and shopping malls, metro & Airport is a blessing. We could not be happier that is suited you completely. We sincerely hope to welcome you back soon for another wonderful stay. Kind Regards, Sundeep Peechara Executive Assistant Manager Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre
4 Aug 2018 by Novotel Deira City Center
Dear Valued Guest, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay Novotel Deira City Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Sundeep Peechara Executive Assistant Manager Novotel & Ibis Deira City Centre
23 Apr 2018 by Novotel Deira City Centre
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed recount of your stay at the Novotel Deira City Centre. We are extremely pleased that you enjoyed all elements of your stay and such feedback will serve as great encouragement to our Ambassadors. Thank you for your kind words about our staff, we will share your comments with our team. We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel again soon. Regards Kind regards, Satra Front Office Duty Manager Novotel Deira City Centre
Hotelli lähellä lentokenttää ja ostoskeskusta.
5 Dec 2017 by Novotel Deira City Centre
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review and your positive feedback about your recent experience at Novotel Deira City Centre. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the city centre location. Thank you for taking the time to praise the genuine care and personalized services provided by our staff, we will share your feedback with our team. On behalf of our entire staff at Novotel Deira City Centre we thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area! Kind regards, Satra Front Office Duty Manager Novotel Deira City Centre
Very nice hotel!
The night before flying
About the Novotel Dubai Deira City CentreLocation 8th Street Port Saeed District, Dubai,
Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a kid's pool. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 1292 square feet (120 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre. Self parking is free. This 4-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 188 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 1292 sq ft of conference space
- 120 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2008
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (4 km / 2.5 mi)
- Metro station: Deira City Centre Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle and beach shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre offers 188 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Deep soaking tub
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Tala Restaurant – This theme restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Vertigo Bar – This sports bar specialises in international cuisine. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 100.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: AED 75 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre Hotel
- Novotel Dubai Deira City Centre
- Deira City Centre Novotel
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel Dubai
- Novotel Hotel Dubai
You should know
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.