Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with furnished balconies, jetted bathtubs and iPads
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Options for a bite to eat or a refreshing drink include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop, a poolside bar and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with aromatherapy, body scrubs or manicures and pedicures at Raffles Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- 7 minutes by car from Dubai Creek and 8 minutes from City Centre Deira
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 4560 reviews
About the Raffles DubaiLocation Sheikh Rashid Road, Wafi, Dubai,
Raffles Dubai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business centre and a limo/town car service are available. A nightclub, a hot tub, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Raffles Dubai. Free self parking and valet parking are available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Dubai hotel.
- 252 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2007
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (7.8 km / 4.9 mi)
- Metro station: Health Care City Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Raffles Dubai offers 252 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPads and DVD players. Rooms open to furnished balconies. A pillow menu is available. LED televisions come with digital channels. Espresso makers and minibars are provided. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a jetted bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Jetted tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Digital channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
Raffles Dubai has 3 restaurants serving breakfast only.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Golfing nearby
Raffles Spa has 6 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 400.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 500 per stay
- Tourism fee: AED 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 120 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 400.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Raffles Dubai Hotel
- Raffles Dubai
- Raffles Hotel Dubai
- Raffles Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Raffles Hotel
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Raffles Dubai is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.