Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 5 restaurants, a coffee shop and 4 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- 8 minutes by car from Dubai Marina and 11 minutes from Mall of the Emirates
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
41.0% of guests recommend out of 345 reviews
About the Ramee Rose HotelLocation Tecom Al Barsha, Dubai, 26816
Ramee Rose Hotel offers its guests an outdoor pool and a health club. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Ramee Rose Hotel. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 4-star Dubai hotel is smoke free.
- 136 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 4 bars or lounges
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.) (28.1 km / 17.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Ramee Rose Hotel offers 136 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Ramee Rose Hotel has 5 restaurants on site.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Contact the property in advance for details. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
All guests must show a valid passport or Emirates ID at check-in. These are the only forms of identification accepted at this property. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AED 135 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Ramee Rose Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AED 200 per stay
- Tourism fee: AED 15.00 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 150 per room (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 135 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ramee Rose Hotel Dubai
- Ramee Rose Hotel
- Ramee Rose Dubai
- Ramee Rose
You should know
- Couples who want to share a room are obligated to provide proof of marriage.
- Ramee Rose Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.